Assalamu’alaykum Warohmatullahi Wabarakatuh…Bismillah walhamdulillah, asholatu wassalamu ‘ala rosulillah…
2. “After asking Allah to guide you to the straight path, don’t just stand there … start walking!” – Albaz Poetry
4. “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” Via Islamic Thoughts
5. “Allah knows exactly what to give you to help you return to Him. The events in your life are purposeful, appropriate & non-random.” – Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
6.“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” – Imam Shafii
7. (Ibn al-Jawzi) To achieve any objective, we need two things:
- Nobel himma (motivation) – will overcome the obstruction
- Right strategy.
8. “O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).” [Qur’an, 20:25]
9. “And if there comes to you from Satan an evil suggestion, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.” [Qur’an, 41:36]
10. “And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out and will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” [Qur’an, 65: 2-3]
11. “Strange are the matters of believers. For him there is good in all his affairs, and this is so only for the believer. When something pleasing happens to him, he is grateful (shukr), and that is good for him; and when something displeasing happens to him he is enduring patience (sabr) and that is good for him.” [Sahih Muslim]
The Qur’an is the true Book revealed to people as a guide to ...